Bob's Hill Boys Troop 3 Celebrating 107 years 1910 - 2017


words to live by

Trustworthy   Loyal   Helpful   Friendly  Courteous

 Kind   Obedient   Cheerful   Thrifty   Brave   Clean   Reverent


Spring Clean up at the Ringler Residence

Posted on May 16 2018 - 7:17pm

 The Troop will be doing a Spring cleanup and some minor up keep at the Ringler residence on May 12 from 8 a.m. - 12 p.m.(may go longer)  Please bring work gloves, rakes and pruners or loppers if you have them.  Lunch will be provided, please bring a water bottle to stay hydrated.  Great opportunity for service hours.  Please sign up on the event page and please contact Muhammad Shafi at 630-946-9544 with any questions. 

CFL Swim Checks

Posted on May 16 2018 - 4:13pm

We will have CFL swim checks on May 17th from 4:30pm to 6:30pm at the Vaughan Athletic Center (2121 W Indian Trail)

Class B T Shirts

Posted on May 11 2018 - 12:26am

Troop is in the process of ordering a new batch of class B t shirts. it will be dark blue t shirt with the troop logo on the back. We will be ordering a mix of sizes from small to X-large. If you are interested and want bigger sizes please contact Muhammad Shafi or Ed Stredde with your order. 

World’s Finest Chocolate Fundraiser

Posted on Mar 29 2018 - 10:55pm

Our secord fundraiser of the year is underway. Mr. Weber distributed chocolate boxes to the scout who there at the meeting. If you haven’t picked up a box or two yet please do so this Monday. Thank you for your participation. Please contact Mr. Weber with any questions. 

Medical Forms

Posted on Feb 1 2018 - 10:19am

Mrs. Nuttle has volunteered to take over Health forms. All scouts and adult member who wish to attend weekend campouts must have current BSA medical forms on file. Form A: Informed Consent, Release Agreement, and Authorization. Form B:(2 pages) General Information/Health History. I have included an attachement with these forms. Forms A & B must be completed every year and do not require a doctors signature or physical. If your son plans on attending Summer Camp or High Adventure, an additional form (C) will needed to be complete by a physican. This form can be found on the BSA website or Troop 3 website under "Links". Mrs. Nuttle will send an email to you if your sons forms need to be updated. 

Site Counter